Thursday, June 23, 2011

Just Passing Through

I drove home last Wednesday and Thursday and spent the week with friends and family-watching movies, celebrating father's day,eating fro-yo, laying out at the pool, running with Pops, and celebrating Ab's 17th birthday!


I have really enjoyed my time at home but I am excited to get to Guatemala. Today I will fly to ATL and meet up with my team. Then on Friday we will fly to Guatemala. Please pray for safe travels, for our baggage to arrive on time, for our team to mesh well and work well together and for God to prepare our hearts for what He has in store for us.
More prayer requests: My dad is in Uruguay leading a mission trip for two weeks. Tomorrow Jonny has an appointment and they will discuss when treatment will start.

No comments:

Post a Comment